Comodo is a beach located at the far south region of Rune-Midgarts Kingdom. To get there, you have to go through a wild marsh area, across a large river and a giant cave where aggressive monsters reside in. It is also home to the Dancer and Bard guilds. It is the Ragnarok Online equivalent to Las Vegas, with gambling, colored lights, and partying everywhere. Due to the local region, the sun does not shine in Comodo. You will be dazed by the glow of the blue moon, and drawn in by the enchanted night life in Comodo.
South of Prontera, and past Morroc further east in the desert exists a pleasant beach and the city Comodo. Comodo is famous for having all sorts of entertainment, certainly breaking the laws of the Rune-Midgarts Kingdom. But because it is so far from the capital, Prontera, the laws are not enforced as strictly.
- 1 - Beach House (270,272)
- 2 - Casino (140,112), (125,98) and (154,97)
- 3 - Chief's House (115,290)
- 4 - Deck House #1 (145,327)
- 5 - Deck House #2 (193,294)
- 6 - Deck House #3 (237,297)
- 7 - Kafra Corp. Western Branch (129,194)
- 8 - Tool Shop (93,128)
- 9 - Weapon Shop (265,75)
- x - Dancer Stage '--- has no entrance, only accessible through Bor Robin
- Billboard (210,148) - Gives background information on Comodo
There are dungeons to the left, top, and right of Comodo that are known as the Beach Dungeon.
|Countries & Towns of Ragnarok Online|
|Rune-Midgarts Kingdom||Prontera • Izlude • Alberta • Payon • Archer Village • Morroc • Geffen • Al De Baran • Comodo • Umbala|
|Republic of Schwartzvald||Juno|
|Standalone||Lutie • Jawaii • Nifflheim • Malangdo|
|Global Project||Louyang • Amatsu|