An Instance (also known as Memorial Dungeon) is a type of dungeon in which a specific copy ("instance") is created for each individual party attempting to enter. As such, the server requires a small time period to create the instance, and it can only be used until a certain time limit before it is destroyed. Therefore, each party has the instance to themselves.
- They involve one-way (no going backwards) progressions in an NPC-narrated quest.
- They require players to be in a Party, and are "created" uniquely for each party. One party (its members) cannot enter the instance of another party.
- Once inside, you can't invite people to the party.
- They have time limits in which the quest progression must be completed. If the quest is not completed, the instance will be destroyed, and players sent back to their Save Points.
- They (may) have cooldown periods, where a player must wait after the time period ends before creating/entering a new instance.
- They do not allow the skill Teleport (or Fly Wings), and send the player back to their Save Point upon logging out in them.
- They may restrict certain other skills depending on the instance.
- They are restricted to characters of certain Base Levels.
- If players disconnect or crash while in a Memorial Dungeon instance, they will be warped back to the instance as soon as they are logged in. However, this won't happen if the player waits for more than 3 minutes or the player was dead on disconnect/crash. If a player dies and respawns they will not be able to re-enter the instance.
- MD chests can be opened IF the party leader is offline.
|Instance Name||Level||Party||Dungeon Reset Time||Boss(es)||Noteworthy Rewards|
|Poring Village||30 - 60||1||04:00 UTC||, ,||or (1x), Potions, Jello Shards|
|Orc's Memory||60+||1||04:00 UTC||, , , + useful ores...|
|Prontera Culvert||60+||1||04:00 UTC||, , , + useful ores...|
|Ant Hell||70+||1||04:00 UTC||, , , , + useful ores...|
|Izlude Waterway||80+||1||04:00 UTC||, , , , + useful ores...|
|Sunken Ship||99+||1||04:00 UTC||, , , , , + useful ores...|