Alberta is home to Merchant guild. It is also the gateway to many of the "cultural towns".
The port city Alberta where the ocean breeze is always pleasing. The Merchant Guild is also located here. However, you can't find many merchants here because most of the trades that are done here are between in larger cities... A ship that sunk with a large amount of treasure was found recently attracting much interest.
- 1 - Empty Ship (179,165) and (170,169)
- 2 - Empty Ship Cabin (208,173)
- 3 - Hairdresser Salon (135,37)
- 4 - Inn (63,233)
- 5 - Merchant Guild (35,42)
- 6 - Summer Cottage (101,221) and (93,203)
- 7 - Tool Shop (100,153)
- 8 - Weapon shop (117,40)
- Billboard (37,39) - Flavor text
- Billboard (35,241) - Flavor text
- Bulletin Board (111,59) - Gives background information on Alberta
- Sign (149,54) - Flavor text
- Sign (99,151) - Flavor text
- Sign (196,152) - Flavor text
Talk to Fisk (189,151) and pay 250z to access the.
Talk to Sailor Turtle Island Entrance Quest first.and pay 10,000z to access . Requires completing the short
|Countries & Towns of Ragnarok Online|
|Rune-Midgarts Kingdom||Prontera • Izlude • Alberta • Payon • Archer Village • Morroc • Geffen • Al De Baran • Comodo • Umbala|
|Republic of Schwartzvald||Juno • Hugel • Einbroch|
|Standalone||Lutie • Jawaii • Nifflheim • Malangdo|
|Global Project||Louyang • Amatsu|