Parties are groups of up to 12 players made for the purpose of easier leveling and companionship.
To create a party, type /organize "name of party". Another way would be to click the "Party formed" button in the party window interface and typing the party name in the "Party Name Registration" box. You must have level 7 Basic Skill to create a party, and level 5 Basic Skill to join a party.
The player who creates the party is the leader. The leader can remotely invite people to the party by typing /invite "name of player" or clicking the "Party Invitation" in the party window interface and typing the character name to be invited.
To change the party leader:
- Open the party window (alt-z for shortcut).
- If the party window is locked, unlock it by clicking the button with a padlock icon.
- Right-click on the player who you want to make the leader, then choose 'party represent delegation' from the menu.
To leave the party, type /leave or click the "Party withdrew" option in the party window interface.
The lock icon on the bottom of the party window will toggle targeting of player names using skills without opening a PM window. When locked, this option is enabled. Each player is able to change this feature for themselves.
How to share items:
- Each take: The acquisition of items is restricted based on drop priority.
- Party share: Any party member can immediately acquire items, regardless of drop priority.
Item sharing type:
- Individual: The player who acquires the item keeps it.
- Shared: Acquired items are shared between party members.
- Each Take: Party members only gain EXP for monsters they do damage to.
- Even Share: EXP is split between party members. For example, if a Wizard is sharing with a Priest and Monk, the experience gained by the monsters killed by all three will be equally distributed between the three of them. In a party of more than 2 characters, there is a 20% EXP bonus per character beyond 2. Only people within 15 Base Levels of each other can share.
|Characters||Total EXP||Per Person|
Note: This bonus only applies if not more than one character per unique Master Account is in the party, even if the other character is on a different map or offline.
|Levels||Experience • Party System • Guild Level|
|Leveling Methods||Regional Quests • Eden Group Leveling Quests • Leveling Spots|