|SP Cost:||44 + (Skill Level × 8)|
|Cast Time:||1 second|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Cooldown:||(8 − Skill Level) seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x3 ~ 7x7|
|(Royal Guard) Reflect Damage Lv. 3|
Earth Drive (Alt: Earth Drive) is a 3rd class offensive skill available as Royal Guard.
Inflicts Earth property Melee Physical Damage to all enemies in a set area around the user and decreases their Physical Defense and Attack Speed by 25%. This skill also sweeps any ongoing ground skills in its area of effect. The damage is greatly affected by the weight of the equipped shield and it has a chance of breaking it, except for some explicitly unbreakable shields.
|Level||Base Damage (ATK)||Effect Duration||Area of Effect||Break Chance||Cooldown||SP Cost|
|1||(Shield Weight × 2)%||3s||3x3||1%||7s||52|
|2||(Shield Weight × 3)%||6s||2%||6s||60|
|3||(Shield Weight × 4)%||9s||5x5||3%||5s||68|
|4||(Shield Weight × 5)%||12s||4%||4s||76|
|5||(Shield Weight × 6)%||15s||7x7||5%||3s||84|
Damage (ATK) = [Base_Damage × (BaseLv ÷ 100)]%
- The total damage is inflicted in one bundle of 5 hits. This only affects the divisibility of the damage, which is rounded down.
- Although it may sweep ground skills such as Extreme Vacuum and Manhole, players already trapped in these will still need to wait the full duration of those effects. A Royal Guard trapped in Extreme Vacuum can move by casting Battle Chant after a successful use of this skill.
- This skill is capable of hitting concealed enemies and revealing them.
- The upgrade level of the equipped shield does not affect the damage.
- Cards that increase damage percentage-wise do not affect Shield Weight and Shield Refine on skills that consider those into damage calculation. They will affect Weapon Attack and Equip Attack only.
- Increases damage by 20%
- Increases damage by an additional 20% when compounded to a level 4 weapon
- If upgrade level is +10 or higher, increases damage by an additional 20%
|Cavalier Mastery • Cure • Defending Aura • Demon Bane • Divine Protection • Faith • Grand Cross • Guard • Heal • Holy Cross • Peco Peco Ride • Resistant Souls • Sacrifice • Shield Boomerang • Shield Reflect • Shrink • Smite • Spear Mastery • Spear Quicken|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide • Crusader Skill Quest|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|