Summon Marine Sphere
|Summon Marine Sphere|
|Cast Time:||2 seconds|
Until explodes or is killed
|(Alchemist) Prepare Potion Lv. 2|
Summon Marine Sphere (Alt: Sphere Mine) is a 2nd class supportive skill available as an Alchemist.
Summons a Self Destruction upon receiving damage. A maximum of three Marine Spheres can be summoned before the first one expires. Each cast consumes a .on a targeted location, which will cast
- In PvM environment, an exploding Marine Sphere will inflict Fire property damage to all monsters and homunculi in range.
- In PvP environment, an exploding Marine Sphere will damage allies, enemies, and the user itself.
- The Marine Sphere is considered Plant race.
- The Marine Sphere will travel in the direction it is tapped to and move approximately seven cells before detonating.
- Self Destruction damage is based on the remaining HP of the Marine Sphere. Healing it prior to explosion will maximize damage.
- A Marine Sphere's explosion does not cause an experience tap on the effected monsters.
- Summoned Marine Spheres will drop typical monster items unless they die before exploding.
The below changelogs contain changes to this skill.