|Area of Effect:||3x3|
|(Acolyte) Warp Portal Lv. 4|
Pneuma (Alt: Pneuma) is a 1st class supportive skill available as Acolyte.
Creates a green cloud on a targeted location that blocks every form of Ranged physical damage, which includes projectiles from players. Every offensive skill with a range of 4 or more cells counts as being Ranged. This skill cannot be stacked.
- Acid Terror
- Arrow Shower
- Blitz Beat
- Brandish Spear
- Double Strafe
- Grimtooth (level 3 and above)
- Melody Strike
- Phantasmic Arrow
- Resurrection (used as offensive)
- Slinging Arrow
- Shield Boomerang
- Spear Boomerang
- Throw Spirit Sphere
- Venom Knife
- This skill cannot be cast on an instance of Magnetic Earth or Safety Wall. Likewise, Safety Wall cannot be cast on an instance of this skill.
- Only damage is blocked by this skill. Other effects like Stun and knockback will still occur. It is therefore possible to use Arrow Repel to knock a player out of a Pneuma and into harm's way.
- It will be difficult to cast this skill again on the same cell quickly, so it is easier to place 2 Pneumas side-by-side and shift when the time is up. The only delay is in the animation, therefore many Pneumas can be placed to protect many people at once. In a party, remember to place pneuma on oneself before doing so.
- This skill can be used on monsters in PvM to prevent Archer class characters from attacking the monsters.
|Skills||Angelus • Aqua Benedicta • Blessing • Cure • Decrease AGI • Demon Bane • Divine Protection • Heal • Holy Light • Increase AGI • Pneuma • Ruwach • Signum Crusis • Teleport • Warp Portal|
|Quests||Acolyte Skill Quest|
|Weapons||Mace • Rod|