|Cast Time:||0.5 seconds|
|Duration:||[240 − (Skill Level × 40)] seconds|
Land Mine (Alt: Land Mine) is a 2nd class offensive skill available as a Hunter.
Sets a trap that triggers an explosion from below when an enemy steps on it, inflicting piercing Earth property damage to all enemies within its area of effect. This skill ignores the accuracy check and has a chance of leaving enemies stunned.
|Level||Chance of Effect||Trap Duration|
Damage = [DEX × (3 + FLOOR(Base_Lv ÷ 100)) × (1 + FLOOR(INT ÷ 35))] × Skill_Lv ± 10%
- This trap ignores every relative damage modifier such as PvP environment. , , and cards in
- This trap ignores DEF.
- This trap bypasses defensive benefits such as Auto Guard, Parry and Weapon Blocking.
- This trap does not stun Boss monsters, although it will still inflict damage to them.
- This trap can be pushed back. The direction depends on where the trap is relative to the attacker as as provided below. If the trap is in the same cell as the attacker, it will be pushed westward.
|Knock Back positions|
- This trap can be set into null cells. When using this skill onto a forbidden (black) area of the map, the skill will fail with a warning message, and no SP or Trap will be used. However, if the skill is cast onto a map square which is occupied by an object (not an entity), the SP and Trap will be consumed, but a trap will not be set and a warning message will not be issued. These map squares can be identified when the green targeting square vanishes. , is an example of a map full of (non-obvious) locations that will cause this. Many guild castles also contain map squares with this behavior, only the targeting square might not disappear.
- Trap Duration lasts 4 times as long in War of Emperium.
- Traps occupy 1 cell.
- Traps can only be placed up to 2 cells next to players, monsters or another trap.
- Traps can be activated by and will affect allies, enemies and the user in PvP environment.
- Traps have a durability of 3,500 HP.
- Traps will not activate if the user is under the effect of Manhole.
- Traps cannot be activated by the Maestro or Wanderer that enticed the trapper with Siren's Voice.
- Siren's Voice protects the Maestro or Wanderer from traps of enticed trappers.
- Like ground skills, traps can also be swept by Ganbantein, Earth Drive and Crazy Vines.
- Trap damage is considered Melee.
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest|