Warlock Job Change Guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warlock Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Job Class:||Wizard or High Wizard|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||1 VIP) (if Non-|
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):||Must equipped:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Warlock|
- In Morroc, head in an 8 o'clock direction from the center of town.
- Keep walking the NPC Volunteer-Morroc's 10cell north, and a pop up window will appear (on the rebuild map ).
- Choose the first option and you will be teleported to a small room with a Warlock and 3 assistants.
- Once inside, talk to any NPC. Your presence alerts the Assistants, who alert the Guild Master name Master Egnoloria
- She attempts to put a spell on you, but you resist it.
- She tells you about Warlocks, and you then request to become one.
- Talk to the Assistant, Yoop
, the fairy with blond haired and blue dressed assistant, who asks you to gather a and .
- Talk to her again and she will give you and .
- Talk to the Assistant, wearing the white dress to leave the room. You will be teleported to Splendide.
- Equip the two (2) Magical Stone Accessories you're given and hunt the special
and on .
- The monsters you seek have a level 99 aura. Every time you kill one you have to gain the Glittering Crystal and Giant Bradium Fragment, respectively.
- The items won't drop unless the accessories are equipped.
- The items are character bound; if the wrong character acquires one of the quest items, it will be permanently stuck on their account.
- If you accidentally sold the accessories go to , talk to the Fairy inside and she will give you the accessories in exchange for a diamond.
- Return to Splendide and speak to Yoop
who tells you to return to the Warlock Guild Master.
- She will ask you to unequipped the , and return it to her.
- Walk down to the ground and go to the north-west corner of the city (not on top)
and enter the Guild Master's room once again.
- Or return to the wall in Morroc
- Talk to the blue haired assistant to the right. She will give you 4 types of Rainbow Rubies, 5 each (Each type of ruby mimics a Warlock AoE spell when used). You will be sent to the testing area at this point.
- Enter the chat in the testing area, if someone's ahead of you, the wait can be up to about 25 minutes. Make sure you bring a lot of potions, as this test hurts quite a bit!
- After entering the Magical Room, 2
, 2 , 2 , and 2 will spawn and must be killed using the Rainbow Rubies or your own skills.
- You have five (5) minutes to complete this task.
- Warning: There is NO delay on the first spawn. It will load before you do.
- Tip: This fight isn't nearly as hard as it initially looks. Storm Gust as soon as you enter the room, and run to the corner.
- Chain Lightning the Aqua Elemental, killing them pretty much instantly. Throw 2 Crimson Rock on the rest, then clean up with whatever you want.
- Once you're in the corner, a wall spell can help - Ice Wall doesn't work here so safety wall is a good choice.
- Try to finish the fight in the corner, as this will make the second wave easier than the first.
- You *WILL* need healing potions bring a lot of them.
- You can also bring to revive yourself in case you die.
- As you slay the last monster of the first group, another wave of 2 Nagas, 2 Bradium Golems, 2 Dark Pinguiculas, and 2 Aqua Elementals will spawn once more.
- If you're in the top left part of the room, you will only pull the Nagas.
- The counter resets, and you have five (5) minutes to kill this group.
- After all monsters have been slain, magical Porings will spawn. Kill all of them.
- Finally, a Hollow Stone will spawn. You have ten (10) minutes to kill it.
- After the stone has fallen to pieces, you are teleported back to the Guild Master's room.
- Talk to the Assistant to the right, then the Guild Master.
- The Guild Master will change your job to Warlock, awarding you with a and a .
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest|