|SP Cost:||(Skill Level + 12)|
|Cast Time:||0.35 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||0.3 seconds|
|Area of Effect:||5x5|
|(Swordman) Bash Lv. 10, Magnum Break Lv. 3, Two-Handed Sword Mastery Lv. 5; (Knight) Twohand Quicken Lv. 10, Counter Attack Lv. 5|
Bowling Bash (Alt: Bowling Bash) is a 2nd class offensive skill available as a Knight.
Strikes a single target with two hits (up to four, see below), where each strike will inflict physical damage individually to all enemies within the 5x5 area of effect and push them backwards.
|Level||Damage (ATK)||SP Cost||Knock back|
If cast while having a Two Handed Sword equipped, the following bonuses apply:
|<2||2 hits (double damage)|
|<4||3 hits (triple damage)|
|>=4||4 hits (quad damage)|
- The Cast Time cannot be interrupted.
- Even when used with a bow on a Rogue class, the skill is still considered Melee. Hence it is not blocked by Pneuma and does not consume arrows.
- The knockback effect will move the target into the direction the user has last moved or faced toward. When turning away from a target and then performing the skill, it results in the opposite effect where the target becomes drawn to the user.
- The knockback effect is applied before inflicting damage. Due to this, Safety Wall does not block the skill.
- This is one of two area skills a Knight can learn, the other being Brandish Spear. Unlike Brandish Spear, however, this skill does not have weapon restriction. It inflicts more damage than Brandish Spear, but also has a smaller area of effect. Knights oriented towards PvM generally prefer this skill over Brandish Spear simply due to its larger damage.
- In PvP environments, Knights may be requested to tank and spread status effects instead of inflict damage. For this purpose, this skill has a small area of effect, making it less efficient for spreading status effects. This skill is still able to deal damage, and is useful for knocking back and scattering opponents.
The below changelogs contain changes to this skill.
- 2020-11-14 Changelog
- 2020-04-27 Changelog
- 2020-05-01 Changelog
- 2020-05-30 Changelog
- 2020-07-01 Changelog