|Cast Time:||3 seconds (0.6 fixed, 2.4 variable)|
|Cast Delay:||0.3 seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x3 ~ 9x9|
|(Ninja) Freezing Spear Lv. 5|
Watery Evasion (Alt: Water Escape Technique) is an Expanded class supportive skill available as Ninja.
Creates a water pool on a targeted location that halves the Movement Speed and reduces AGI of all enemies within the area of effect. Also increases damage of Freezing Spear on all targets within the area of effect.
|Level||AGI Drop||Area of Effect||Duration||SP Cost|
- This skill acts as shallow water for Water Ball and Aqua Benedicta skills, though any cells used for these skills will be removed after casting.
- In PvP and War of Emperium, this skill affects any entity, ally or foe, except other Ninja class entities.
- In non-PVP and WoE areas, only monsters are affected by the movement speed and AGI reductions.
- This skill does not remove speed boosting skills, such as Increase AGI, Two Hand Quicken, and Adrenaline Rush.
- The effects of this skill last for a short duration after they leave the area of effect.
- Blaze Shield will override this skill if cast on the area of effect.
- Only one Watery Evasion can be cast at a time. Upon casting again, the previous one will disappear.
- Freezing Spear damage is increased by an additive 2% per level of Freezing Spear used.