Rogue Job Change Guide
|Rogue Job Change Guide|
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Rogue|
1. Go to the Kafra in any city and ask for a warp.(cmd_fild07). To get there, go to the
2. You will need to take the portal in the lighthousedownstairs and speak with the Rogue Guildsman .
3. Markie will ask you one of the following sets of questions (answers given in bold). You must get at least 9 out of 10 questions correct to pass the test.
- Which monster drops a slotted Gladius? Kobold
- Which monster drops a slotted Main-Gauche? Hornet
- Choose the class that is able to create unique potions. Alchemist
- Choose the weapon that Rogues aren't allowed to use. Katar
- Choose the property that the Hode monster possesses. Earth
- Choose the monster that is unable to be tamed for as a Cute Pet. Creamy
- Choose the monster that receives more damage from a Dagger with the Fire property. Hammer Goblin
- Choose the town that doesn't have any guild castles. Alberta
- Choose the plant that drops Blue Herbs. Blue Plant or Shining Plant
- Choose the monster that does not have the Undead property. Familiar
- By what percentage is the flee rate increased when a Thief masters the Improve Dodge? 30
- Choose the monster that detects a characters using the Hiding or Cloaking skill. Argos
- Choose the location where Thieves can change their jobs to Rogues. Paros Lighthouse
- In which town can Novice change their Jobs to Thieves? Morroc
- Choose the card that does not affect the DEX stat. Mummy Card
- So what's cool about being a Rogue? any answer is correct
- When is it possible to change from Thief to Rogue? At Job Level 50
- You want to dye your hair blue. What town do you go to, and in which directing, with 12 o'clock being North. Prontera, 7 o'clock
- Choose the mushroom that is required on the Thief job change quest. Orange Gooey Mushroom or Orange Net Mushroom
- Choose the card that least benefits the Rogue class. Elder Willow Card
- Choose the skill necessary for learning Stalk. Hiding
- In comparison to the Merchant's Level 10 Discount skill, how much more of a discount, in terms of percent, can a Rogue get with Level 10 Haggle skill? 1 %
- What is the correct description for the skill, Mug? Steal Zeny from monsters
- How many Rogues does it require to activate the skill, Slyness? 2 Rogues
- Choose the skill that you can learn at Level 5 Divest Helm. Divest Shield
- Choose the skill which allows its user to move while hiding. Stalk
- Choose the card that increases the accuracy rate of its owner. Mummy Card.
- Choose the monster that receives more damage with its attacked by a weapon with the Vadon card (20 % more damage on Fire property). Elder Willow
- How much SP does the skill Double Attack require when used with a Dagger? Passive skill, no SP required.
- Choose the most efficient dagger to use in the Byalan Dungeon. Wind Main-Gauche
4. Once you have passed the written test, you will be sent to Mr. Smithon the floor above. He will tell you to go collect items. There are a few different sets of items. Listed Below.
|Set 1||10,000 Zeny, 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 10|
|Set 2||10,000 Zeny, 10, 10 , 10 , 10|
|Set 3||10,000 Zeny, 10, 10 , 10 , 10|
|Set 4||10,000 Zeny, 10, 10 , 10 , 6|
5. After bringing back the correct items, Mr. Smith will send you to look for his partners. He will give you a password in his clue. Make sure you write this password down.
- Note: Players who were given Item Set 1 by Mr. Smith will be directed to Hermanthorn Jr. They will be given a much easier maze to traverse.
Aragham Jr.Password: Aragham never hoarded upgrade items.
Hollgrehenn Jr.Password: My father never hoarded upgrade items.
Antonio Jr.Password: Antonio doesn't enjoy destroying upgrade items.
Hermanthorn Jr.No password is needed to enter the building. However, to enter the maze, you will be given the code 3019.
6. As soon as you are inside you will be asked if you are ready to enter to maze. (Tip: Hotkey Backslide, Hide and have Authoritative Badges if you have access to them. A pair of Peco Wings will make this a breeze). You will be able to hide from any monster you encounter in the maze. A good tip would be just stay close to the wall. If you fail the first time, just try it until you get it right.
The map below represents the maze that Antonio Jr., Hollgrehenn Jr., and Aragham Jr. will send you to. The tiles marked in blue will summon monsters onto the nearby red tiles when you step on them. (Be careful not to touch them if you retreat, touching them more than once will summon more than one mob)
· Note: You can wear a Frilldora compounded Garment to be able to use Cloaking along walls without worry. The monsters spawning in the maze cannot detect hidden characters so you can finish the test without any trouble.
7. Once you escape from the maze, talk to the Rogue Guildsman (Markie) and who will promote you to Rogue.
- Thieves changing into Rogues at Job Level 50 will be given a  as a reward; those changing below 50 will receive a .
|Back Stab • Close Confine • Divest Armor • Divest Helm • Divest Shield • Divest Weapon • Double Strafe • Gank • Haggle • Intimidate • Mug • |
|Quests||Rogue Job Change Guide • Rogue Skill Quest|
|Weapons||Dagger • Bow (Arrows) • One Handed Sword|