Marriage, sealing the bond you made with that special someone you met in a game. Marriage can be between lovers, or maybe just something fun between friends. Whatever someone's reasons, it's not something to be taken lightly, and both people involved should be sure of their intentions before undertaking this ceremony.
- You and your Spouse-To-Be must be over Base Level 45.
- You or your Spouse-To-Be must not be Adopted ("Baby" character)
- You can purchase a Wedding Dress/Tuxedo at the Wedding Shop Dealer at .
- You can purchase a Diamond Ring at the Jeweler at .
- Note: For same-sex marriages, look for the requirements for the in-game gender. (e.g. Female:Female -> Bride:Bride)
With all the items and zeny, head towards Prontera Church located in the northeast of Prontera City. Speak to the marriage NPC to initiate the ceremony. Either the groom or bride can do this. The bride/groom who first registered must then have his/her future spouse speak with the same NPC within one minute before the application times out.
Once both parties have spoken with the marriage NPC, they can proceed to the front of the church where the priest will say a few words. He will ask both parties one final time if they wish to proceed; should both parties agree, the ceremony begins and the marriage is complete.
Thetransform into Wedding Rings which will grant access to wedding skills. The skills can be cast even if only one spouse is wearing a ring, but only the spouse who has the ring equipped can use the skills.
After you and your beloved tie the knot, you will obtain Wedding Rings based on your gender. When you equip the ring, you will obtain special marriage skills:
- I Miss You
- While the Wedding Ring is equipped, spouses can summon their partners to their locations. This skill requires 20 seconds for it to cast, and does not have any delay after it is used. However, this skill cannot be used on any map that cannot be set as a memo by warp portal, ie guild war zones and dungeons.
- I'll Sacrifice Myself For You
- Consume 10% of one`s SP to restore 10% of your partner`s SP.
- I'll Save You
- Consume 10% of one`s HP to restore 10% of your partner`s HP.
Afterwards, you both will be in your formal wear, and won't be able to attack or use skills for an hour. You can also take advantage of the Adoption System, if you so choose. Also, if you are not happy with your spouse you can Divorce.